Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- An Explanation of Benefits (EOB) will accompany every claim check. The EOB provides information pertaining to each claim line item.
- Information contained on the EOB includes the billed amount, copayment amount (if any) and the payment amount.
- Adjustments to claims payments will include brief explanations for each reason.
- Additional notes or information pertaining to the processing of a particular claim or item may also be included.
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your claim(s) please refer to the Claims Customer Service section of this website.