Claim Submission
All paper claims for healthcare services must be submitted on a properly completed CMS 1500 or UB04 claim form. All paper claims should be mailed to:
HealthCare Partners, IPA
Attn: Claims
501 Franklin Avenue
Suite 300
Garden City, NY 11530

Electronic (EDI) Claims

Helpful HINTS For Successful Claim Submission
EDI Transmission

Paper Claim